Lilypie
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I know- 2 Posts So close together






So I know I don't post this often, but we had such a great weekend that I had to share it with all! Saturday we got up early and headed to the Pumpkin Patch with our friends the Dobbins'. They have a little boy who is a little younger than Caelan, but that does not mean anything when you have 2 boys together. We started the morning early and got there about 9 am. The boys got to ride some ponies and loved it. After that we headed to go get our pumpkin and ride on the covered wagon. When we arrived at the field the boys took of running through the field while the husbands were looking for the right pumpkin. When everyone had achieved their goal of the right pumpkin we headed back to the wagon to go back. I think the two workers must have thought they were comedians because I had one ask me when I was going to pay for the pumpkin I stuck under my shirt! I didn't quite get it at first, but once I did I had to laugh. I thought later I should have told them in about 6 weeks! Everyone got a good laugh and we headed back. After the pumpkin we did the inflatables, the petting zoo and took some good "fall" pictures. I really enjoyed the whole thing and can't wait to go back next year! Here are some pics with Caelan and his friend Noah. Plus some of Mommy and Daddy.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Beth, you look so little in that picture of you and Jared! You really don't even look pregnant. The pumpkin patch sounds like such a fun fall trip. We are going Friday!