Lilypie
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

A few videos for your enjoyment!

This video is Caelan saying the different pledges at school. They say them at chapel every thursday. He loves it and is so proud of himself for knowing them! We are so proud of him for everything he is learning!

This next video is of Maddox. He started walking on Saturday. (He was 10 months on saturday.) I still can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast. He took 6 steps on sat. and then 11 at the park on monday. I am so glad that Jared and I were able to be together when both of our boys started walking! It is such a special time! I will post another video, a better one, later this weekend, but I just wanted the families to be able to see this now. Take care everyone and enjoy!

No comments: