Lilypie
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

2 Month Check-Up

We had our 2 month check-up today and Maddox was great as usual. He weighed in at 12 lbs. and 24 1/4 inches long. That puts him in the 50% for weight and 90-95 % for height. Once again we have a long, skinny boy on our hands! He is getting so big. He is already in 6 month clothing for the most part. We do have a couple of small issues to get over, but it should be cleared up by our 4 month visit in March. Dr. Bill was very happy with where he was at and said he had made tremendous strides in putting on weight since his birth. I am glad that our little boy is doing so well! Now, if we can make it to March so I can get more clothes for him at Kidsmarket!

*I plan on having some pics in the next post! Jared says that no one cares about the writing; they just want to see pics...I think I might have to agree!

No comments: