Lilypie
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Let's Hope and Pray!!

Today will hopefully be the last day that Jared will ever have to take a test! Today from 8 am until 2 pm he is taking test number 9 of 9 for the Architecture Registration Exam (ARE). I, along with others, have been praying for him this morning and will continue to do so. If you happen to come across this while he is still testing please send up a quick prayer. This is a huge thing for his profession and for our family. He has been preparing himself for a while to take this test and we are so proud of him! As soon as we find out how he did I will let you all know. It usually takes about a month to get the results, but God willing we will find out sooner! God has been so good to us and no matter what happens we know that His way is the best!

On other news 2 friends had their babies this past friday! The Thomas' had Krislyn on friday morning. We are so excited about her arrival as she has been a much anticipated girl for all of the boys that have been born recently! She is beautiful and I will post some pics as soon as I figure out this computer! The Mills' had Micah on friday night! He made the 8th grandson for the Lombard crew! I know everyone is so excited about his arrival. Daddy posted some pics on his facebook page and he is such a cutie. God is so good in giving both of these families such blessings!

In other sad news, I got a call from my mom this morning to tell me that a former Hoover coach and his wife lost their 3 month old baby boy this past weekend. They are thinking SIDS was the cause. Please pray for this family. As a mother it breaks my heart to hear things like this.

1 comment:

TBG said...

YAY! im so glad you like them :o) i have your copy...ive mailed out the others. do you want me to mail it or just give it to you when you come to the shower?